SHUSHING THE BODY SHAMERSTowie’s Georgia Kousoulou forced to deny she’s pregnant after new series photoshoot

TOWIE star Georgia Kousoulou was forced to deny she’s pregnant after cruel trolls commented on her stomach in images from a new photoshoot.
The ITVbe show released a new image of power couple Georgia and Tommy Mallet ahead of the start of the new series and while the 26-year-old looks stunning in it, some felt the need to make nasty remarks and suggest she might be pregnant.
 Georgia hit back following comments over this picture
INSTAGRAM
5
Georgia hit back following comments over this picture
 The star was upset about the comments about her tiny tummy
REX FEATURES
5
The star was upset about the comments about her tiny tummy
One wrote: “Is she pregnant 🤰? Looks soo” while another commented: “She's just naturally a big girl, no need for body shaming!!”
After seeing the numerous comments about her so called bump, Georgia shared a meme which read ‘Girls don’t just simply decided to hate their bodies, we teach them to’.
In a lengthy caption, the beauty hit back at the horrible body shaming and encouraged others to stop posting potentially upsetting comments.
She wrote: “Take note 🙌 Seen this quote & thought I would share as this message is so true & powerful .. so the full picture of me & Tommys towie shoot picture got put up on Towie's insta .. the first thing people asked was if I was pregnant or if I put on weight ..
“I jumped straight on the Defence & stated it was the wrong angle & the photographer was sitting down ... plus i had just eaten ... than I realised why the f**k do I need to justify myself to these negative comments .. but anyway I can handle the comments (sometimes) but what are we teaching the young girls growing up on social media ?”
The reality star continued: “I don't care what you say about me but PLEASE think of the girls / women reading them comments that think my body is good because there gonna than think .. " well if she's fat , I must be ".
 Georgia has slammed comments that she was pregnant with Tommy's baby
REX FEATURES
5
Georgia has slammed comments that she was pregnant with Tommy's baby
 Georgia is in incredible shape which makes the comments even more shocking
5
Georgia is in incredible shape which makes the comments even more shocking